rear calliper small brake line - a3 3.2 2004

omblad0n

Reaction score
Hi guys. Need some help, was taking off the passenger side calliper today, and the small metal brake line that connects the flexy to the calliper has sheared off. Any ideas where I can find this part? tried ebay and europcarparts with no luck.

The part in question is similar to the one in this picture: http://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/...-s3-8l-ns-left-rear-brake-caliper_5123730.jpg

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

If the calliper is off the car, you should be able to get it drilled out and replaced quite cheaply.
A new calliper would be expensive, for all that's wrong.

Thanks for the input. I should of been more explicit, the caliper is fine, and so is the caliper end of the line. The brake line sheared at point where it joins with the flexi pipe. All I need is the short brake line, about 3 inches in length.

I'm gonna go to my local garage tomorrow. Thought it might be an off the shelf part, bec connector on the hose end doesn't look like a standard brake line connector, looks audi specific.
Cheers

It may well be part of the new calliper, but I bet somebody out there has figured out a way round it.
I would speak to your local garage.

Reactions: omblad0n
Just buy the genuine Audi brake pipe you need, an item as small as that should be cheap.

Reactions: omblad0n
Thanks for the part number ahtcap, will give Audi Oxford a go tomorrow morning