Rear Bumpers issue (HELP)

fab_giglio

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

About a year ago I bought a whole new bodykit off ebay (from Germany) and the rear bumper does not fit properly.
I took to my mechanic and he told me the clips I have in my car are too small.
The bumper fits it but it doesn't look that good because there are gaps around the fitment, I want to know if anyone knows anybody that could help me fitting this in Manchester area?
I was planning to wrap the car but because of the bad fitment I probably will not. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you in advance

Always the problem with aftermarket parts, sometimes they don't fit. All you can do is return it for a refund, unless they specify the onus is on yourself to make sure it will fit.

Sooty me thinks he is a little over his time limit to return item as he has had it a year . Might be worth having a look in the Retrofit section on the site as you might pick up a few tips from others cause i am sure your not the only one who has had tbis happen to them .

Yes, a year is a bit long for a refund. Never bought bodykits myself, adds to much weight :smile new:

Sooty me thinks he is a little over his time limit to return item as he has had it a year . Might be worth having a look in the Retrofit section on the site as you might pick up a few tips from others cause i am sure your not the only one who has had tbis happen to them .
Anyone you know up in Manchester?

Thank you