Rear ARB install A3

Cheeks

Reaction score
Hey,

What’s the best way to install a rear ARB on an A3 FWD?

I’ve seen kits for rear beams where the bushes hook onto it and you get longer bolts so they link up with the rear shocks.

Is there a fitting kit available from anyone that I can just fit a stock s3/TT rear bar to?

Thanks,
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different rear set up on the S3, go for an Eibach or whiteline

Search on eBay eibach kit was on for £100 last month

Reactions: Cheeks
In your opinions, is it worth doing?

I’ve got a TT front end setup with a nuespeed 25mm front bar and 40mm lowering springs.

I was looking into it however with eibach coilovers (only lowered 15mm over stock ride height) 17’s and the tt front suspension set up the handling is pretty neutral.
I don’t really drive mine much yet as I am still using my e46 M3 until it goes into the body shop. I would still like to try one out though as it’s a pretty well proven modification but I really need to inject a little more power as mine is still running a standard lowly 150bhp agu lump!

I was looking into it however with eibach coilovers (only lowered 15mm over stock ride height) 17’s and the tt front suspension set up the handling is pretty neutral.
I don’t really drive mine much yet as I am still using my e46 M3 until it goes into the body shop. I would still like to try one out though as it’s a pretty well proven modification but I really need to inject a little more power as mine is still running a standard lowly 150bhp agu lump!

Think I’ll end up doing it, no real need immediately, It’s a PD130!

Slowly working through mods, s2000 filter, backbox delete, just need a decat then onto remap!

M3 to a agu a3 I bet that feels like your driving with the hand brake on!

Reactions: Stuart B and Cheeks
Yes it’s pretty tame in comparison.
most annoying thing is the rpm on the motorway at 80 with only the 5sp box, could really do with that 6th gear.
Have a k03s and miltek 3in down pipe/sports cat ready to fit along with a forge tip, should then liven up with a remap.
Not chasing big figures, just aiming to make it more of a decent daily. It’s a bit of a side project (eBay parts special)

Reactions: Cheeks
I have a k03s for my agu do you have a part number for your tip please