TMR8K76

Reaction score
20171110 185206
20171110 185212
Screenshot 20180104 201615
Screenshot 20180104 204319
Screenshot 20180104 204329
Hello everyone,

I´m owner of a Audi A3 LM 8V 2014. Recently, i installed a front and rear sensors with full kit: wire harness, buzzers, module and everything is in place. My local master did the flush mount sensors, as the pictures below.

My local master has the Audi software and the parking sensor module (8K parkhilfe) was detected by the software (picture attached), what it shows that the wiring was connected perfectly. However, he can´t codding the module because he has to be on line with Audi database and he cant do it (he is not an authorized dealer).

My questions:

1) can i do the module coding with VCDS software? Wich version will works?
2) Wich steps i should follow to do it correctly, with the all bits codding and OPS on the MMI, front and rear?

Thx a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Broonie22
View attachment 145294 View attachment 145295 View attachment 145296 View attachment 145297 View attachment 145298 Hello everyone,

I´m owner of a Audi A3 LM 8V 2014. Recently, i installed a front and rear sensors with full kit: wire harness, buzzers, module and everything is in place. My local master did the flush mount sensors, as the pictures below.

My local master has the Audi software and the parking sensor module (8K parkhilfe) was detected by the software (picture attached), what it shows that the wiring was connected perfectly. However, he can´t codding the module because he has to be on line with Audi database and he cant do it (he is not an authorized dealer).

My questions:

1) can i do the module coding with VCDS software? Wich version will works?
2) Wich steps i should follow to do it correctly, with the all bits codding and OPS on the MMI, front and rear?

Thx a lot!
Very nice job. Too technical for me!

Reactions: TMR8K76
Very nice job. Too technical for me!
Thank you!

In did, was a OEM job!

Unfortnely, it seems like i dont have a genuine VCDS, im unable to get any help with coding.

But already order my, so no excuses to be helped, after all.

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

Reactions: Broonie22
Thank you!

In did, was a OEM job!

Unfortnely, it seems like i dont have a genuine VCDS, im unable to get any help with coding.

But already order my, so no excuses to be helped, after all.

Im at the middle of a similar retrofit by my own, but I’m including the automatic parking aid as well. (Total 12 sensors. 4 rear, 4at the front, and 4 lateral ones). Did a lot of research. Got a lot of help from this forum, but also from several others. Believe me, this is the way to go. If One door closes in front of you, start looking for the window...

You can code everything with vcds. Parking aid module is one of the very few that doesn’t come with CP (component protection).

Im at the middle of a similar retrofit by my own, but I’m including the automatic parking aid as well. (Total 12 sensors. 4 rear, 4at the front, and 4 lateral ones). Did a lot of research. Got a lot of help from this forum, but also from several others. Believe me, this is the way to go. If One door closes in front of you, start looking for the window...

You can code everything with vcds. Parking aid module is one of the very few that doesn’t come with CP (component protection).
You'rr rigth!

The RETROFIT was great, working perfectly (the rear sensor is too low) and the chalenge now is find out why i could not activate the OPS on the MMI.

This DCT appears rigth after the activation of the OPS.

should i look for the harness conections?
0e748217d0bf171a7ddbe766cb7a728c.jpg
d733a4b86f050bdd9e080375fd2927cd.jpg

Always use genuine tools. Regards,

Always use genuine tools. Regards,
Hello,

I used the VAG-CAN PRO geniune cable to activate the VIM. It woks very fine, by the way.

Now, im in trouble to activate the OPS.

Aparently, it shows a J533 problem (Can-Gateway). However, the front and rear "beep" are working perfectly!

Any clue?

Thx!
4658f79f0fa81cd8775fbc991d3dba4d.jpg
f6365cec724aeef50e59194a96333a55.jpg
b418f9b9b6bc2a0f197de0eb5fb88e41.jpg
33494efb102fe0bae9ccce4a9463335a.jpg

Hello,

I used the VAG-CAN PRO geniune cable to activate the VIM. It woks very fine, by the way.

Aparently, it shows a J533 problem (Can-Gateway). However, the front and rear "beep" are working perfectly!

Any clue?

Thx!
4658f79f0fa81cd8775fbc991d3dba4d.jpg
f6365cec724aeef50e59194a96333a55.jpg
b418f9b9b6bc2a0f197de0eb5fb88e41.jpg
33494efb102fe0bae9ccce4a9463335a.jpg

Funny looking red smart card reader you got there...

Could you post a full autoscan report so we can see whats going on?

Attachments

• IMG_4550.JPG
    IMG_4550.JPG
    517.9 KB · Views: 213
Funny looking red smart card reader you got there...

Could you post a full autoscan report so we can see whats going on?
Really?

You see a red pen drive and it looks to you like a cloned software?!?

Cant you realize that could countain only music in it? Or maybe some works from my job?

Here is another photo that i took!

I paid for a guy from another city to do this VIM work and i did some photos.

I asked him if he could activate the OPS (for free) and he had no time to solved this DTC, once he has to travell back home.

As you can see i cant run a auto scan, for now.

Thats it friend.

Best regards.

8661e8eb657afd7a9a27d6187ca01711.jpg
1b00ab19489958e32b41499c86ab17b9.jpg

Really?

You see a red pen drive and it looks to you like a cloned software?!?

Cant you realize that could countain only music in it? Or maybe some works from my job?

Here is another photo that i took!

I paid for a guy from another city to do this VIM work and i did some photos.

I asked him if he could activate the OPS (for free) and he had no time to solved this DTC, once he has to travell back home.

As you can see i cant run a auto scan, for now.

Thats it friend.

Best regards.

8661e8eb657afd7a9a27d6187ca01711.jpg
1b00ab19489958e32b41499c86ab17b9.jpg

Think you need to calm down... friend. You asked for help and many good people here are willing to give it. We are a very VERY knowledgable group of people who are happy to donate OUR time in order to help others, ie YOU but only if you are using genuine tools and are respectful. All I said was “funny looking red smart card reader”. If I touched a nerve then why did you not post a photo of the real smart card reader? Anyway to your issue, post an auto scan so people here have some context to work from. The error message you have there is very generic and we need all the supporting information in order to help you.

That’s it friend.

Reactions: Schizophonic and TMR8K76
Think you need to calm down... friend. You asked for help and many good people here are willing to give it. We are a very VERY knowledgable group of people who are happy to donate OUR time in order to help others, ie YOU but only if you are using genuine tools and are respectful. All I said was “funny looking red smart card reader”. If I touched a nerve then why did you not post a photo of the real smart card reader? Anyway to your issue, post an auto scan so people here have some context to work from. The error message you have there is very generic and we need all the supporting information in order to help you.

That’s it friend.
I am calm dude! LOL...

I know the people in here are very helpfull and i am very thankfull for that. I respect the knowledge that you guys shows us.

All the time you ask me about a genuine VAG-CAN and finally there is! (I am not complain)

I will provide a full auto scan!

Thank you (one more time) in advance.

That’s it friend.
In time: I asked him to send me some Token photos!

He is helping me to activate the OPS, with the geniune VAG-CAN PRO.

;)
cfcdf7ecc8578479b2d5f10a504d1ab5.jpg
9cc45bae0bd2addcd1e9059343f54cfd.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Any clue?

Personally think the coding of the new module is incorrect.
5QD919294E ——> 000010010 as coding in your screen capture looks funny.