Really Iritating Tv Adverts....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't usually find buying cars a "Cinch" - sorry Rylan even with a 14 day moneyback guarantee there is no way I would entertain this method of buying a car.

When it comes to TV adverts I start watching something 20 mins after its started and fast forward thru the adverts ....cos most are pretty irritating - in particular any to do with Equity Release, Funeral Plans or the Sunlife Over 50's plan :-\ (those of us over 50 will know where I am coming from with this)
I would tick 'Like' button on this one but I don't want to give the impression I am over 50..I've got a few years yet. Having said that I agree with you lol

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I hardly watch "live " TV, pretty much record what I want and watch when I feel like, fast forward over ads, gives me more time to watch the pi5h that's that's being made from the revenue generated from ads,without shouting at wannabes prostituting themselves, trying to get gullible folk to spend money they don't have on crap they don't want.

Anyone seen that Jane plan advert. She looks like a serial killer and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s poisoned all the food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone seen that Jane plan advert. She looks like a serial killer and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s poisoned all the food

Misery comes to mind.
131013bates.jpg

Reactions: Audidi and Raiden
Weight watchers ( WW) advert.

14 KAY GEEES DARLING!

very annoying

Reactions: Sandra and Charlie Farley
Aviva advert with the silly cow who’s on the phone saying she’s hit a pet shop. Why are you smiling you stupid b!tch you’ve just run over 5 dogs and a parrot!!!!

Reactions: pburv and Leevr
The stupid shocked look on the kid in the BMW 1 series advert
OIP.UNvBDRNG0DIv4uyhSFScgQHaEK
:blink:

Reactions: Leevr and Charlie Farley
Every single advert for the Nintendo Switch; every single one of them , whether it's the really irritating family not unpacking in their new home, or the bunch of millenials playing whatever that kiddies game is.

Reactions: Charlie Farley, pburv and Leevr
Every single advert for the Nintendo Switch; every single one of them , whether it's the really irritating family not unpacking in their new home, or the bunch of millenials playing whatever that kiddies game is.

The adverts worked on me sorry to say

The latest one to get up my nostrils is that Flippin "Emma Mattress " advert, I mean really, who gets up that full of beans, let alone do cartwheels and fly around the room, arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Reactions: Sandra and Leevr
The plethora of funeral plan adverts esp the Debbie McGee one

Oh and the Verisure house alarm ad - emotionless acting and monotone dialogue.

On the bright side, haven’t seen a Müller Lite ad for a while....

Reactions: Raiden
The plethora of funeral plan adverts esp the Debbie McGee one

Oh and the Verisure house alarm ad - emotionless acting and monotone dialogue.

On the bright side, haven’t seen a Müller Lite ad for a while....

Fat free!!!!!!!!

Give me a break

Reactions: JohnM100
SEAT Cupra advert with some muppet rapping over it. If you have to have someone rapping then get someone who can actually rap ***!!!!

peloton adverts

Anything with Phillip Scofield is making lose the will to live. Is he in everything now? Mate I know divorces can be expensive but just f*** off please

Reactions: Leevr
This advert cause the s3 8v never had a touchscreen but the muppet presses the screen for tunes.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandra and Leevr
The one that makes my **** boil now is that stupide idiot yodelling on the Domino Pizza adverts. What the **** has yodelling got to do with sodding pizza?.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandra, Jcbmally, Raiden and 1 other person
Verisure alarms is my new hate!!
The acting is so bad!!!

Reactions: JohnM100 and Raiden
That Hellmanns advert with that singing

The fat bloke in it is very irritating!!!!!

Reactions: AlS3BE
Agree! See post #95
There’s more of them. The first was just that strange guy talking to his neighbour and kid at the front door saying he felt super secure with an alarm now. Really?!?
the other thing is who would stick a massive sticker/plaque with verisure on their front wall. It’s so fugly.

The new Marc Jacobs advert with all those annoying ugly people saying ‘perfect, perfect, perfect’

Now I’m no Ryan Gosling but so right ropey looking birds in that one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally
The antidote to TV ads is to mute the TV when ads come on.
It sounds too simple, but it neuters them completely :)

If you're watching stuff on PC then AdBlockPlus addon/plugin on your browser gets rid of lots and the tech savvy can install a PiHole to mop up the rest :icon thumright:

What would be far better is an extra button on the remote called " block annoying ads", and in my case that would be 99.9% of adverts.

Reactions: Sandra and Jcbmally
Lifebuoy advert makes me want to smash the tv. Not only that I hear it at work on the radio!!!!

Total jobs advert with the girl talking to her Nan about getting a new job. 1, Her accent is just weird!!!! Is it Irish or American???? 2, who tells there Nan how much they are getting paid????? Just really cheesy

• Haha
Cravendale milk advert… completely destroying Rozalla - Everybody’s free.
Almost put my foot through the screen

• Haha
Reactions: Raiden, Jcbmally, Sandra and 1 other person
*** Nation wide adverts. I don’t care about other people’s finances!!!! That one with the woman talking on the beach is irritating.

The woman on the IONOS ads creeps me out. She looks like a right nonce

• Haha
:musicnotes: Just sold my car… to we buy any car :musicnotes:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh f*** off!!!!

• Haha
Most annoying advert ever - The Daisy perfume advert with the complete waste of oxygen air head girlies on it prancing about in a field and finally (There should be a case raised for stoning in public for this) saying DAISYDAISYDAISYDAISY etc at the end of it all in the most heinous, ingratiating and frankly offensive to women tone of voice............ AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and the music on it is ****** annoying too!

Reactions: Jcbmally and Alistair D
Celebrations Christmas advert "Whoop Whoop"...............what's the point? Oh yeah that'll make me rush to the shops...only to get away from the Ad.

Reactions: boffin486 and Jcbmally
The new Cadbury's advert to send a present anonymously.........surley will attract stalkers and all kinds of weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and swisstony
Well I'm having a bit of a grumpy moan again chaps.
To be honest i'm becoming increasing irritated by Tv advert these days, and some more than others.
prime candidates at the moment that really get right up my nostrils are,
Tui with all that side swing dancing , LV same sort of thing with dancing and jumping in and of cars etc .
A certain equity realease advert that looks like a naff dance exercise really drives me up the wall...arghhhhh
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like screaming at the box when they are come on, if so what drives you bonkers.

sorry moan over..
rob Speed Test
My missus has the French Open tennis on and at every single break there is this advert for some virtual cycling class thing that gets right on my wick!

Last edited: