Really Iritating Tv Adverts....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pburv

I don't usually find buying cars a "Cinch" - sorry Rylan even with a 14 day moneyback guarantee there is no way I would entertain this method of buying a car.

When it comes to TV adverts I start watching something 20 mins after its started and fast forward thru the adverts ....cos most are pretty irritating - in particular any to do with Equity Release, Funeral Plans or the Sunlife Over 50's plan :-\ (those of us over 50 will know where I am coming from with this)
I would tick 'Like' button on this one but I don't want to give the impression I am over 50..I've got a few years yet. Having said that I agree with you lol

Alistair D

Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car.
I hardly watch "live " TV, pretty much record what I want and watch when I feel like, fast forward over ads, gives me more time to watch the pi5h that's that's being made from the revenue generated from ads,without shouting at wannabes prostituting themselves, trying to get gullible folk to spend money they don't have on **** they don't want.

Raiden

Anyone seen that Jane plan advert. She looks like a serial killer and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s poisoned all the food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pburv

Anyone seen that Jane plan advert. She looks like a serial killer and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s poisoned all the food

Misery comes to mind.
131013bates.jpg

Raiden

Aviva advert with the silly cow who’s on the phone saying she’s hit a pet shop. Why are you smiling you stupid b!tch you’ve just run over 5 dogs and a parrot!!!!

Raiden

Every single advert for the Nintendo Switch; every single one of them , whether it's the really irritating family not unpacking in their new home, or the bunch of millenials playing whatever that kiddies game is.

The adverts worked on me sorry to say

I'm Just Rob.

Moderating or something,
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
The latest one to get up my nostrils is that Flippin "Emma Mattress " advert, I mean really, who gets up that full of beans, let alone do cartwheels and fly around the room, arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Raiden

Quick books adverts