Really GAY Post..... Best Roof Rack For A3 Hatch...

Indie_DSG

Reaction score
As it says...

GAY,GAY,GAY through and through...

BUT.. I aint getting rid of my A3 S-Line PD170 DSG S3 Look Lady for no man...
I need more space for Paintball Weekend Holidays.

Can any one point me in the direction of the best roof racks for the A3 2 Door?

Cheers :)

LMFAO its not that gay lol , with regards to the roof rack have you tryed ebay or pistonheads other than that dont know apart from audi soz

Its the 'right' fitting i'm more worries about...
Halfords, Rackshop, Roofbox all have a million Boxes for the A3 but no clear indication on correct fitting...

i know audi do them but not sure how much they are and they will be 100% fitting for your car wish i could help more soz bud

I got some genuine audi aero roof bars from eBay for a complete steal last year paid £30 for them and they were pretty much brand new!

Seem to be the best on the market for the 3 dr as the rear bars have to be secured under the window rubber so need to be good so they don't scratch the paint.

Good luck looking will get you the part number of mine for you later today.

Tom

I got some genuine audi aero roof bars from eBay for a complete steal last year paid £30 for them and they were pretty much brand new!

Seem to be the best on the market for the 3 dr as the rear bars have to be secured under the window rubber so need to be good so they don't scratch the paint.

Good luck looking will get you the part number of mine for you later today.

Tom

Cheers Tom,

Ledge...

It aint gay mate,i would also like some for the sportback for when we go camping,now that does sound a little gay :laugh:

Right part no for the 3dr audi roof rack is 8P0 071 126 A

Good luck.