Real Carbon Fibre Covered Parts, What would you like and what would you pay!?

aga54321

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls,

Im new to the forum despite having had Audi's all my life and being a complete fanatic when it comes to modding.

For those of you who know "Warren_S3" i only live around the corner from him and he knows im a perfectionist.

Im starting part time projects offering:

- Carbon fibre OEM parts (Covering parts in real carbon Fibre/skimming) at an affordable price
Door Trims
Fuel Flaps
Steering Wheels
Centre Consoles
Grab Handles
Etc..........

- Steering wheel re trims and sales of part or fully carbon fibre OEM steering wheels

Im of course only doing Audi parts.

Just wondering what you guys want doing or are having trouble finding and what you would be looking to pay?

I understand not everybody wants to cover there car in carbon fibre but it does make the finishing touch.

Anyway thanks for reading and all the best

Hi dude, how much for the 20vT engine cover to be done?

Thanks

I also live very close to Warren (about 100m) and my mate just bought a TT RS and I am about to a get a TTRS/TTS and I know he is interested in getting some interior parts done but in the RS3 'white' carbon style. Is that even a possibility? Thanks, Will

the strip across the top of my back bumper where the boot shuts on, B7 A4 DTM - is currently ally strip

possible tfsi engine cover for same car

found it hard to source mirrors but got some skinned ones for my DTM and a few people have asked where to get them. maybe worthwhile doing some on exchange basis?

Olly

can you list some prices and pics of work done.