Facelift READ THIS - Discounts On New RS3's

Now you’ve said that, you will have loads :( haha
I’ve been lucky until I had the S3, they aren’t really bad but it’s enough to convince me PPF is the answer. I’d love to save the £1600, but I know I will be devastated when it gets chips. It’s not just the bumper, it’s the bonnet and wings.. the wings are a nightmare on the 8V, stone chips galore.

Pre-cuts were supposed to be good, but yes I totally agree with you. I’ve asked for mine to be done free-hand, so the film can be properly hidden behind the panels.
That is really odd - even the BM didn't get chips on the wings - all front of bonnet stuff and middle front bumper. This was just as they introduced the mandated water based paint btw. Either the roads near you are properly sh1t or you are indulging in a bit of proper Audi rally driving!

That is really odd - even the BM didn't get chips on the wings - all front of bonnet stuff and middle front bumper. This was just as they introduced the mandated water based paint btw. Either the roads near you are properly sh1t or you are indulging in a bit of proper Audi rally driving!

The roads aren’t that bad, but like I’ve said on here before... if there is ever a stone that projects from traffic on the opposite carriageway.. they are all destined to hit only my car. All of my stonechips are on the drivers side. I have 2 tiny stone chips on my wing. I had about 3 stone chips on my drivers side wing on my A3.

I stay really far back from people too, excessively far back most of the time.

That is just totally unlucky I think - although every time I have had a serious whack on the M25 it seems to hit the windscreen - to the point that I had a new screen fitted on the A3 6 months ago after a crack.

Reactions: AudiNutta
That is just totally unlucky I think - although every time I have had a serious whack on the M25 it seems to hit the windscreen - to the point that I had a new screen fitted on the A3 6 months ago after a crack.

Yep that’s the way it goes for me, totally unlucky.

Hi guys looking to place a order for the RS3 for March 18 delivery.
Have got a quote from ukcarbroker will give the contact a call tomorrow that was posted on the first page. If anybody else can point me to a dealer offering discounts I would appreciate it.
I’m coming over from a 2016 A45.
Cheers

Have got a quote from ukcarbroker will give the contact a call tomorrow that was posted on the first page. If anybody else can point me to a dealer offering discounts I would appreciate it.
Cheers

I bought my last RS3 and S3 through Kevin at UK car broker.
Totally hassle free and your car is delivered to your door .
Great deals .
Think he's doing 6% on RS3
I don't think you'll beat that at the moment unless you could get friends &family audi discount.

Reactions: Jassi
Cheers
Scott Virgo at Worcester Audi scott.virgo@listers.co.uk

Reactions: Jassi
I bought my last RS3 and S3 through Kevin at UK car broker.
Totally hassle free and your car is delivered to your door .
Great deals .
Think he's doing 6% on RS3
I don't think you'll beat that at the moment unless you could get friends &family audi discount.

Thank you, if I can't beat it will definitely buy through him very nice chap to deal with on the phone so far!