Re-Map ( R-Tech Fully Booked till June)

Charlie23

Reaction score
Hi guys,

R-Tech are fully booked up till June for Re-maps is there anyone else out there just as good?

I live in S.Wales so cant be going to Scotland etc for a Re-Map haha.

Cheers

Rick @ Unicorn maybe.....still a trek but very good rep.

Reactions: S3 AEX
Good call but an extra 2 & 1/2 hours away.:think:

I thought that might be the issue.

I've spent a good bit of the last two months car-less,with it being transported from home to Nortech,then Storm and back,and if you need a good reliable transport service I can recommend a couple.

Haha, whats that Storm like for Live Re-Maps?

I work for a Recovery business so transport is no problem at all here :icon thumright:

Reactions: S3Alex
LOL...selling fridges to the Eskimos!

OK...I'll also bear that in mind next time my car takes a trip across country!

Storm have been excellent,and if you're thinking of them,speak to Andy,who did all of the work on mine when it was there,and was not only very knowledgeable,but extremely helpful,including basically being on-call for my first weekend with the car.

Reactions: Charlie23
Rick @ Unicorn maybe.....still a trek but very good rep.
I'm just waiting on Rick now he may be able to squeeze me in tomoz fingers crossed!!

Reactions: Compkiler, Mario8P and S3Alex
I'm just waiting on Rick now he may be able to squeeze me in tomoz fingers crossed!!

With certain companies sitting on their hands,the independent custom mappers should do well,and deservedly so.

Reactions: Mario8P and S3 AEX
You won't regret it trust me
I'm booked in for Friday 10am, Rick has said with the set up I've got I should be looking at figures of around 330bhp it's just my hpfp that will let me down but that will be changed later in year. Seems a top bloke so far squeezing me in at such short notice.

Reactions: Mario8P
You were lucky S3 AEX, I rung him a few days ago and the earliest he could fit me in was 11th June. I'm travelling from South Wales so it's a little trek for me.

You were lucky S3 AEX, I rung him a few days ago and the earliest he could fit me in was 11th June. I'm travelling from South Wales so it's a little trek for me.
He's only an hour tops from me so not bad, but you'll enjoy the drive home!

Reactions: Andru8
I'm booked in for Friday 10am, Rick has said with the set up I've got I should be looking at figures of around 330bhp it's just my hpfp that will let me down but that will be changed later in year. Seems a top bloke so far squeezing me in at such short notice.
He is for sure a top notch guy to deal with! Very very knowledgeable and helpful.

He's always busy, and may God be with him lol

Keep us posted. Good luck

Be patient and wait for R-Tech. It'll be worth it ;-)
Used them before and yes there very good, but after numerous phone calls and messages left lately and no call back from them I'll take my business elsewhere. Rick answered and did his best to fit me in so he gets my business and really looking forward to meeting him an let his expertise loose on my car

Reactions: Mario8P
I live in Bridgend.

There's a place in Tredegar called Indigo-GT Motorsport & Remapping iv heard good things about

I'm actually in Pyle,

Thanks for that, I'll take a look but will probably wait until the 11th to go to R-Tech. It'll be a day out for me there and back.

Y
I'm actually in Pyle,

Thanks for that, I'll take a look but will probably wait until the 11th to go to R-Tech. It'll be a day out for me there and back.

Yeh R-Tech are good. Might go there myself and get my A3 remapped

I'm South Wales to guys, Newport.

I also looked at indigo gt but its revo or evolution and revo is a no no to me and evolution never heard of them.

If Gwent VW where not so expensive I would go there but not paying another £600 for APR no way! :mad:

I have emailed Rick @ unicorn but no reply? Must be busy man :(

I also looked at indigo gt but its revo or evolution and revo is a no no to me and evolution never heard of them.

If Gwent VW where not so expensive I would go there but not paying another £600 for APR no way! :mad:

Pm him Charlie m8

Yup he's very busy mate

I rung him and got through eventually. Phone was always engaged. That's a good sign I know.