Re-introduction

chrisrs180

Reaction score
Hi there all.

Bit of a re-introduction for me as I've had many Audi's on a few different forums over the years but I've managed to 'curb' a few other money-draining, time-consuming hobbies (hifi/golf) and concentrate on my original/favorite (and also most money-draining and time-consuming).

Currently in a 17' S3 8V which is now out of warranty and ready for some real treatment, as it were.

I'm not quite as young as my GFB diverter valve would suggest but hey, only as young as you feel, right?

Will be bending the ear's of a few seasoned pro's on here no doubt, happy to offer any knowledge I've picked up over the years too of course.

Cheers

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy being back on the forum

Hi Sandra, thanks.

I think I signed up quite a while ago but never really got around to proper introductions etc.

Thought it might be good courtesy before I start bombarding people with questions!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Sandra, thanks.

I think I signed up quite a while ago but never really got around to proper introductions etc.

Thought it might be good courtesy before I start bombarding people with questions!
Hi Chris, you been here 4 years so far, lol. I’m sure you will get lots of advice.