Rattle near pano roof

vamos

Reaction score
so this rattle is getting worse and it's definitely coming from near the pano; however last night I discovered that if I apply my hand to the edge of the lining near the light cluster the rattle stops. Anyone have any tips on how to take apart the headlining on this area ?

No tips, but I have the same problem and it bugs me more than I can say.

Its been in to audi, they fixed it apprently....bullocks. Any sort of bass, whether it is voice or music, there is a rattle. Even the slightest touch to the top where the pano roof control is stops it and its driving me nuts...

Waiting for someone on thia thred to help!

Thanks for the response. Mines in on the 30th to Audi for a haldex fluid change and I've indicated this problem. Looking at the design it looks all one piece unless pulling apart the light/roof cluster revels some fastener/clips:skyhooks

Thanks for the response. Mines in on the 30th to Audi for a haldex fluid change and I've indicated this problem. Looking at the design it looks all one piece unless pulling apart the light/roof cluster revels some fastener/clips:skyhooks

Thats all it will be. Plastic tensioners. Its a flawed design and exclusve to the pano rood

Thats all it will be. Plastic tensioners. Its a flawed design and exclusve to the pano rood

******. My only hope is liberal insertion of double backed sticky pads.

******. My only hope is liberal insertion of double backed sticky pads.

Regardless of how liberal you are, it sounds like a nightmare!!

Yeap - rattling cars is the one thing that sets off my OCD. Unfortunately I've owned quite a few cars that despite the price always developed rattles. My old skoda Fabia though was cheap as chips and never succumbed to them.. it did though leak through the rear doors which was quite annoying...

Reactions: OST
I got exactly the same issue. Not sure how this can be rectified. Any song with a certain type of bass will cause a rattle near the light cluster. A small about of pressure stops this. Also I’ve found that after I’ve had the roof open the rattle is more apparent shortly after.

Let us know what audi say.

Sorry about resurrecting an old post but did anyone get any solutions for solving the rattling pano roof? Mine has been into Audi about this and they have greased the joints but it still rattles!

Is there any other solution, something I can stick on or clean the rubber with something maybe?

Standard on Pano roofs as far as I can make out from my friend who works for Audi - It's usually a 50P circlip that takes 2 hours plus to get to