Rattle in A5 drivers door

SPJ1982

Reaction score
any ideas regarding a rattle in the drivers door of my Audi A5 coupe? Sounds like a loose washer or something

Don’t suppose you have LED projectors in the bottom of the door, you know the ones that project an Audi logo or similar on the ground when you open the doors?
I installed some from eBay and they rattled really badly, went back to the regular door lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t suppose you have LED projectors in the bottom of the door, you know the ones that project an Audi logo or similar on the ground when you open the doors?
I installed some from eBay and they rattled really badly, went back to the regular door lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no it’s all still factory fitted... it sounds like it’s coming from the top of the door near the alarm flashing red light

Steve

I possibly have something similar - worse when going around right hand bends. Just a very slight rattle coming from by my ear somewhere.... Only started in the last week or so as far as I can tell :(

Any ideas? I suppose the door will need taking apart? I think it’s quite common... it’s funny how when your PCP ends things start going wrong?!

Mine didn't appear today. Perhaps temperature related. Suspect it is something just contracting/expanding.