Random turbo solanoid , bypass control ,evap and fuel pump errors.

Awesome news Rob. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Thanks Edgar,
I am crossing everything too, I hope it is sorted but just have this nagging feeling it is just waiting to bite back at a later date .

Onwards and upwards as they say, maybe time to pickup where I left off with the big turbo project.:yes:

This is the same problem I have with my A4 and I’ve had it in multiple garages/auto-electricians and nobody has been able to figure it out! So glad I found this!

I have an A4 B8 2.0 TFSI cabriolet and I’m struggling from looking online to figure out where the fuses are for the ECU? Is anyone able to help or point me to a useful online resource? Any help very much appreciated

Another day and maybe a glimmer of hope now or maybe just :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.

Had the ECU box all open again and pulled everything out and I do mean everything out.
Replaced all the fuses and there are in fact 4 15 amp and 1 20amp, pulled out both relays and replaced with two more new ones.
shouted at it for a few seconds aswell.

Now I tested all the old fuses and they were ok , relays seem to be ok but you never really know .
Anyway plugged vcds in, fired up the we beasty and it went straight away, quick look at the dash, whoppeeee no EPC or MIL ,things are looking up I thought.
Ran vcds to clear all last nights log , and more whoppeee everything cleared and not returned, even real time fuel pressures are normal along with duty cycle etc.

Is this some sort of trickery I ask myself ,or, just a temporary fix who knows.
Hopefully it will stay sorted but i'm struggling to see what has changed to be honest as the fuses were ok , wiring is fine after all and relays were new , unless one was faulty which is allways possible.

The old bus is back to its brilliant best again.

That hopefully will be the end of things so I must thank all those that have replied to my thread with info and help, it has been most greatfully received.:thumbs up:

Maybe this thread will be of some assistance to others that may suffer the same issues.

cheers
rob.

This is the same problem I have with my A4 and I’ve had it in multiple garages/auto-electricians and nobody has been able to figure it out! So glad I found this!

I have an A4 B8 2.0 TFSI cabriolet and I’m struggling from looking online to figure out where the fuses are for the ECU? Is anyone able to help or point me to a useful online resource? Any help very much appreciated

Do you know where your ECU is? It's underneath that.

Reactions: AshleyAudiA4
Do you know where your ECU is? It's underneath that.

I think so... going to have a good look tomorrow but I think it’s on the passenger side just under the windscreen (under the black plastic panel) I had a quick look and found the a silver box which I think houses the ECU. I’ll have a look under there, thank you! I’ve got some fuses on order coming tomorrow. Praying this works!

Thanks Edgar,
I am crossing everything too, I hope it is sorted but just have this nagging feeling it is just waiting to bite back at a later date .

Onwards and upwards as they say, maybe time to pickup where I left off with the big turbo project.:yes:
Has the car been fine since replacing the two relays? I am having the same codes P0444 & P2294, since they are electrical i suspect a relay.

easy with the wipers arms removed and rain deflector removed,otherwise it is a real pain to get the lid off and access to the relays.

I've had those arms off so many times over the last couple of years and they always need a puller to get off and moreso the driverside, it just seems to get stuck on everytime even using grease on the shaft.
And take real care pulling the rain deflector off , its held in place in a grove with a couple of clips to secure, it needs to be pulled out carefully or you'll end up breaking it.

best of luck.