Random Steering, TMS, Tire Pressure Monitor & EPS errors?

Pauls898

Reaction score
Hi, Im experiencing Random Steering angle, TMS, Tire Pressure Monitor errors with lights coming on dash with loud beeping? It seems to happen when I turn the steering wheel as reversing out my drive? When it happened today I was doing a left turn at a junction, all these lights came on and once I had joined the main road to drive straight my steering wheel was at a really odd 45 degrees of centre while driving straight ahead? How on earth can this happen? surely the steering column and shaft is mechanically connected to the steering? How can it suddenly move by 45 degrees. At the traffic light I turned off ignition and re-started engine while moving away slowly I turned my steering wheel from lock to lock to centre it then it was back to a normal position? Can anyone please explain how this can happen? Could it be an issues with my clock spring? still can't work out how the steering wheel can get so far out of alignment? very odd. I did notice while re-starting my engine a message briefly displayed saying Dynamic steering initializing? So I expect module was rebooting? but why what's going on?

Audi A4 3.0TDI Q SE Lava Grey + B&O, Audi Drive Select, Sports Seats, Sun Roof, DVD Sat Nav Plus, Blue Tooth Phone Prep, Audi Hill Assist, Rear Parking Aid, Electric Seats, Light Pack, Audi Audio Interface, MMI.