Random Part question, dont even know if it exists !!

audibhoy11

Reaction score
Just upgraded my steering wheel, thing is it had DSG paddles, bur my a3 doesnt have dsg, so the seller removed them, so my question is , s there any covers or caps to cover where these were at the back of the wheel

BpIc2A64To2rWp1RHAqmQ

Im afraid my skill set wouldn’t reach tinmaking my own, point me in the right direction to someone who could and I’d gladly pay for their services

I have a 3D printer and can design things in CAD. Anyone have an original drawing of this part of the wheel?

I have a 3D printer and can design things in CAD. Anyone have an original drawing of this part of the wheel?
wouldnt even knww where to look, here was my 1st and only option, if i bought a 2nd hand set i wonder could i remove the paddles from the unit

wouldnt even knww where to look, here was my 1st and only option, if i bought a 2nd hand set i wonder could i remove the paddles from the unit

I have DSG on mine, I'll take some pictures of it. I felt round it today and had a look, looks like there's a black gloss plastic trim that the paddles sit into.

Reactions: audibhoy11