RamAir Vs Revo CAI / Induction Kit

This has been covered hundreds of times on the forum. Read some of the build threads - 99% use Revo - it’s possibly the best flowing intake available.

Is you want to save some money get the RamAir

Reactions: voorhees
Sorry Shady but Samuel is right but hey ho we are a forum so it would be boring if no questions were asked.
Revo all the way, mine sounded like Darth Vader with asthma I was reliably informed

Cheers lads, I know I did find posts but nothing was definitive, was finding mixed answers so was hoping this would make my mind up lol it has, Revo it is then!

If your after an open filter then without doubt the Revo is the way to go......as long as you don't mind the sucking noises! Otherwise go for the VWR

Reactions: paddy
VWR for me for several reasons but its a lot more expensive than the Revo. there was a guy on youtube with a vw called the beast or something original like that with a VWR flowing 700bhp so its not restrictive, i like the idea of drawing cold air direct from outside the under bonnet area but i admit the differences in performance are minimal between Revo and VWR. and if you are on a budget then there are more important things to spend spare cash on for example a stg 1 REVO tune is brilliant on the S3 and you don't need a CAI at all for that.