Ram air filter

Sag

Reaction score
Hi all,I'm looking at getting a ram air filter for my 2014 s3 and was wondering if I'd have to get my car re mapped after fitting it please or would it be ok to just fit
Screenshot 20190113 131335 eBay

Reactions: MikeParkin
You won’t need a remap after fitting the air filter, it’s more that you need the air filter if you’re doing a remap.
Probably best directing other questions at the 8V side of the forum as that’s what model your car is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sag
You won’t need a remap after fitting the air filter, it’s more that you need the air filter if you’re doing a remap.
Probably best directing other questions at the 8V side of the forum as that’s what model your car is

Thanks for fast reply it's appreciated, how do I put it on the other thread please new to all this lol

Thanks for fast reply it's appreciated, how do I put it on the other thread please new to all this lol

That’s alright mate, when you come out the Audi sport page, under forums, a3, there’s then 3 options, 8L/8P/8V, not sure you can send it over to there now, probably copy and paste will be your best option

That’s alright mate, when you come out the Audi sport page, under forums, a3, there’s then 3 options, 8L/8P/8V, not sure you can send it over to there now, probably copy and paste will be your best option

Thank you I'll do that

Reactions: Bryant1998
Your car will be absolutely fine, the remap will come later if you want more power !