Rally style mud flaps on an S3?

SamiG

On Boost, ish.
Reaction score
I really like the look of the rally style mud flaps dragging on the floor :ninja:

Like this...

this-2nd%5Bekm%5D348x229%5Bekm%5D.jpg

Has anyone fitted them on thier S3 as i'd love to see what they look like fitted?

They're big with the Scooby/Evo owners but i can't seem to find any specific ones for the S3 :ermm:

I just want a plain matte black so if anyone has any pics/links it would be very much appreciated :thumbsup:

the reason you cant find any for an s3 is cos its not a scooby or evo
you can buy the flaps and cut them to size
not something id ever do to a audi

OOoOoOoOoOo if your gonna post on here you are goin to get opinions

someone near o me has some. if i get a chance i'll take a pic. imo it looks wrong on his car as the rest is standard! there only £20 or so aren't they? just try it out....

If you want to put mudflaps on it then the best compromise is probably getting two sets of rear flaps from an 8L A3 and fitting those front and rear. They'll need a bit of trimming to though IIRC.

I nearly did this on mine to reduce the amount of stonechipping on the sides from running front spacers, but when I offered them up to the car I just couldn't do it...

Jheez i'm not looking for a debate or any opinions.

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks because everyone has different tastes so unless you can actually help me out on what i'm actually asking i don't see the relevance in your posts?

Anyway, my car get's caked in tyre shine gel, mud, stone chips ect and since i'm having a repaint at Audi soon i don't fancy ruining the fresh paint.

The standard flaps look too small so i'm after some plain matt black rally style PVC ones so that they will be a bit larger.

Do you really think you would notice them that much ***?

Are you asking for an opinion now then? Yes, it'll be mega noticeable and stupid looking.

Jheez i'm not looking for a debate or any opinions.

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks because everyone has different tastes so unless you can actually help me out on what i'm actually asking i don't see the relevance in your posts?

Anyway, my car get's caked in tyre shine gel, mud, stone chips ect and since i'm having a repaint at Audi soon i don't fancy ruining the fresh paint.

The standard flaps look too small so i'm after some plain matt black rally style PVC ones so that they will be a bit larger.

Do you really think you would notice them that much ***?

Christ mate, keep your pants on! Link with pics: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/8083-s3-mudflaps.html

Sweet Jesus doesn't anyone read on this forum...

Thanks for the pic cookstein & Funky_Junky.

jojo did u have em on the s3 u took to adi? must be subtle because i didnt even notice if so

I think they look pretty cool. I'm having same problem

I fancy fitting some a3 mud flaps to my s3 as the bottom of the doors have been hammered by stonechips.

Jojo get some pics up please, want to see what they look like on a black s3 (mines black) that way i'll know if i like them haha.

Halfords def do pvc rally flaps been looking into doing this myself and think will look the dogs b######s lowered and wheels spaced out

jojo did u have em on the s3 u took to adi? must be subtle because i didnt even notice if so

Yes mate, they are very subtle on a black car.
Jojo get some pics up please, want to see what they look like on a black s3 (mines black) that way i'll know if i like them haha.

I'll try and take a pic tomorrow.

Just had a quick look on ebay for you Mate and there are loads, all colours, there are even some listed under Audi s3 although I think they are universal fit with either Audi or four rings on them, hope this helps.

How do you fit the front flap from Audi with out drilling holes in the arch ive have some but not fitted them as I do not want to drill holes in my arch.

Not such a silly idea at all, I have been thinking the same, my car has spacers fitted front and rear and kicks up a lot of spray now which quickly covers the rear screen, leaving the rear wiper on is annoying and popping it on and off is also annoying so flaps could help.

I was thinking of putting rally style mud flaps on my A3 but all i can find are one's with Quattro or TT printed on them.
Gone slightly off the idea now so might just leave the stock sized ones on.