Radio Code

Mattfaced

Reaction score
Hi i want to sell my audi concert radio, but the radio code card is missing from the book, how do i deactivate or find the code out, seems someone has written somthing on the bar code sticker "no 004794" does this sound like the radio code??

No, its only 4 digits, it may be on the top of the stereo, otherwise if you go to Audi, they should give you it for free of charge, if you do a search, its actually in the handbook where it says they will provide it to you.

Out of interest, did Audi help you out for free?

Hello, I also have a problem that I would like to solve as soon as possible. During today, I changed my car battery and now my CD radio doesn't work anymore. It tells me to add a code and I don't have it. Can something be done about this problem? I want to mention that I don't have the car book.I searched on the internet and realized that I need the serial number of the tape recorder. I opened the tape recorder and it had the serial number: AUZ1Z4H7755256 . While I was looking on the Internet how I could find out the radio code, I found this site. Has anyone used it so far or not because I would like to use it myself but I don't want to be tricked