Radio Code

Murf

Reaction score
Any way of getting without paying Audis crazy price.

Thanks

I didn't get the code for my radio when I bought my car, so I found these guys, who I emailed and then paid £26 to via Paypal, gave them the serial number of my radio and the VIN of my car and they emailed me the code within minutes. Cheaper than Audi, plus I didn't have to take the radio to them. :)

Last edited:
Audi will do it for free I took mine on Saturday unfortunately my car has a different stereo to the original so they couldn't get the code for it but it would of been free

Audi will do it for free I took mine on Saturday unfortunately my car has a different stereo to the original so they couldn't get the code for it but it would of been free

They won't all retrieve the code for free unfortunately, you must have a very good and kind local dealer, ..wish they were all like that, lol! :)

Get the AUZ number off the radio and the chassis number and go into the dealer, I am sure they would be much more lilkely to do it for free if they have the info infront of then (or offer the parts advisor cash!)