Radio code help!!

Lawson

Reaction score
Can anyone out there recommend apart from a main stealer where i can get a code for my symphony 2 in my 54 plate a3 or is it a main dealer one?
Thanks

Have you not got the manual for it? Should be printed on a sticker in there. First page bottom right corner on my manual.

Only the service manual for it with all the options the car has i.e vauxhall call them the RPO codes with trim level or do you mean the radio manual?

Isit it automatic? Mine loses the code when the battery is disconnected. I took it for a drive for about 5 mins and it said learn on the screen,then started working as normal

Only the service manual for it with all the options the car has i.e vauxhall call them the RPO codes with trim level or do you mean the radio manual?

Mine has a separate manual for the Symphony II plus and the codes in there.

No i havent got a radio manual slightly annoying!

Isit it automatic? Mine loses the code when the battery is disconnected. I took it for a drive for about 5 mins and it said learn on the screen,then started working as normal
yea, the radio is twinned to the car! A dealer shouldn't charge much & may even do it free, as a courtesy.

Cheers guys guess i gota find time to go to one lol