Radio - Audi A5 (60) 2010 TDI Sportback 2.0L Manual

brunomatost

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

I just bought Audi A5 (60) 2010 TDI Sportback 2.0L and this is my first Audi, theres a few things I want to change in the car and I would like to see what solutions are available since "cars" is not something I understand about,

this version has the buttons but to Bluetooth connection to the phone,
also theres no connections in the glove box and the AUX entrace does not work for some reason, I want to add usb to the car or find a way I can play the music on my phone in the car ?

what are the solutions ?

also, is there any way to add Cruise Control to the car (car is manual).

Thank You

I had a 2013 A5 Sportback & installed a navigator module with touch screen which had radio etc included

Hi Ib_linker,

was that an original equipment from Audi ?
do you have any link ?

Thank You

Good Morning Everyone,

I just bought Audi A5 (60) 2010 TDI Sportback 2.0L and this is my first Audi, theres a few things I want to change in the car and I would like to see what solutions are available since "cars" is not something I understand about,

this version has the buttons but to Bluetooth connection to the phone,
also theres no connections in the glove box and the AUX entrace does not work for some reason, I want to add usb to the car or find a way I can play the music on my phone in the car ?

what are the solutions ?

also, is there any way to add Cruise Control to the car (car is manual).

Thank You
Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. If you looking to get cruise control or many other things retrofitted to car we have site sponsors who do this. Where you located?

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for your reply, I am based in Leeds at the moment but I do spend weekends quite often in Cambridge.

Thanks for that. I can recommend either @Ash187 or @NHN there both based down south. So they be ideal for when you in Cambridge. Just send them a conversation.

Keep an eye out in local meets section if you want meet up with others. Yorkshire section usually have stuff going on.

If you in Cambridge at weekends check out the east and south east sections. There is currently events set up for Kings Lynn Audi and one in Walton Audi. If you want to attend either if those just add your name on.

Thats great, I have sent them messages now just need to get some feedback back and maybe some solutions and prices so I know what can I do and how much will it cost.

Thanks

Reactions: Sandra
Hi mate

Firstly what did you mean about the Bluetooth?
Does the car have sat Nav?
I can diagnose the aux if you bring the car to me.
Also can install cruise control

I will discuss details with you over pm

Reactions: Sandra
Hi mate

Firstly what did you mean about the Bluetooth?
Does the car have sat Nav?
I can diagnose the aux if you bring the car to me.
Also can install cruise control

I will discuss details with you over pm

The Bluetooth is not installed in the car, the car has all the buttons and options but doesnt work.
no, it doesn't have Sat Nav (but I want to add it)
the aux will be fixed for free from the dealership I picked the car up even though it will take me a lot of time and driving to get there,
how much would it cost roughly to install the cruise control ?