Radio album artwork

STmichael

Reaction score
Just noticed today that the radio stations are showing the album artwork for the song currently playing

Perhaps Audi are testing some new firmware updates? Maybe it'll be a FOD for £100 :whistle2:

I had it come back on again for another day then back off again. I does look good when it is on.

I have this with Podcasts to! Sometimes it works' other times it does not.

It was working again tonight. One thing I noticed tonight is if you press on the station logo (or album art if it is on) when you are on the radio screen on the MMI it then brings up the logo or album art as a bigger picture and you can swipe between them. There is also a slide show function but at the minute it does not seem to do anything.

Reactions: AdamInKent
Just to revive an old thread. Wednesday the album artwork for the song playing on the radio worked again for 1 day only. Does anyone have this happen or do you have this function permanently? I do like this and wish it was on all the time.

Just to revive an old thread. Wednesday the album artwork for the song playing on the radio worked again for 1 day only. Does anyone have this happen or do you have this function permanently? I do like this and wish it was on all the time.
If you subscribe to the Audi Cubic telecom data service you will get that all the time.