Racingline RS3 tune?

Slowracer

Reaction score
Has anyone had a tune with racingline, with their OEM+ offer.
I was just reading the blurb on their website. They have a long history in VAG racing and claim to have a close relationship with VAG, also implying they have an inside connection with VAG tech.

Has anyone had a tune with racingline, with their OEM+ offer.
I was just reading the blurb on their website. They have a long history in VAG racing and claim to have a close relationship with VAG, also implying they have an inside connection with VAG tech.

Why would you though, when there are companies as good as MRC tuning these RS cars.

I've had OEM+ on stage 2 mk7R. Was couple years ago and better than APR stage 2 at that time.

I swapped back to APR once revised tunes released as I prefer their higher torque in low end.

OEM+ only started few years ago here in Australia headed up by Guy Harding. I have his DSG tune and it's been perfect. Not surprised as recently saw he works with TVS who are regarded as best in business for DSG.

It's another option like APR. If I was in uk though with mrc and Rick at unicorn I'd go that path.

Why would you though, when there are companies as good as MRC tuning these RS cars.

I’d have to drive 10k miles and mostly across water to get MRC. :)

I’d be looking at locally available options like APR and Revo. However I came across racingline the other day and they seem to have a good pitch, so I thought there’s no harm in checking them out.

I’d have to drive 10k miles and mostly across water to get MRC. :)

I’d be looking at locally available options like APR and Revo. However I came across racingline the other day and they seem to have a good pitch, so I thought there’s no harm in checking them out.
Revo u cant miss it. I have it on my car 15000km 0 issues. I did 7.3 sec with stg1 100-200kmh on 98 fuel so one of qucikest times

Guy
I've had OEM+ on stage 2 mk7R. Was couple years ago and better than APR stage 2 at that time.

I swapped back to APR once revised tunes released as I prefer their higher torque in low end.

OEM+ only started few years ago here in Australia headed up by Guy Harding. I have his DSG tune and it's been perfect. Not surprised as recently saw he works with TVS who are regarded as best in business for DSG.

It's another option like APR. If I was in uk though with mrc and Rick at unicorn I'd go that path.

No experience with Racingline apart from springs on my previous motor (2015 G7R), but I know Guy and he only deals in quality products plus he has tons of experience gained over years of developing some seriously quick cars. Currently I am running APR stage 1 which I am totally happy with.