Racingline oem+ thoughts?

garethdj

Anyone ran Racingline oem+ software? Leaning towards a stage 1 Ecu and TCU tune, leaving the door open to stage 2 further down the road.

They offer free ecu software upgrades and their TCU lasts from stock to stage 3.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Anyone ran Racingline oem+ software? Leaning towards a stage 1 Ecu and TCU tune, leaving the door open to stage 2 further down the road.

They offer free ecu software upgrades and their TCU lasts from stock to stage 3.

Whereabouts are you based and might I ask why Racingline. Though they’ve been in the VW tuning scene for a while personally, I am not a fan of their tune on Audis.

If I was you, I’d also look at the likes of Unicorn and DH Automotive (MRC reps in Scotland) both forum sponsors and highly reputable or MRC themselves down South.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garethdj

Sunderland so it's a trek to visit anywhere that's a name for Audi tuning.

Locally I can go Revo at BTC performance or APR at JM imports. Neither options allow me to go stage 2 at a later date, at least at the minute for Revo.

JM will offer a custom map and those guys really know what they're doing I suppose.

Why aren't you a fan of Racingline?

The free upgrades piece and the fact their TCU software will last is a big plus for me. Means I can go stage one then not have wasted money getting another map of I go stage 2 at a later date.