Racing Mica Blue and Factory Tour

Nigel Lofting

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello. I have just ordered an RS6 and had been researching colours. I found a few pictures on the Internet of what was called Racing Mica Blue, which I quite fancied. When I talked to the salesman he had never heard of it. At the moment it is going to be Estoril Blue, but I would prefer the Mica. Does anybody have the Audi reference for this so that I can specify it?

Car is the new spec, due in May 2015(!)

Also, has anybody done the factory tour in Germany? Can you arrange to see your car being built, after all, I've got plenty of time to organise it!

The colour is gorgeous, it is an exclusive colour though.

The news on my car is not good. It had its steering wheel stolen at Grimsby docks. It was a 6 week wait for a replacement and when fitted the electrics are faulty and the Centre cannot fix it. They are currently liaising with Audi Germany on fault finding. Car had a build week of 13 and now it's mid July. I am riding round in a Q7 that Audi have lent me.

Does anyone know of of anyone else who has had this problem? Apparently 47 wheels, all S and RS were stolen in one hit.

The closest I have got to mine is this. It is the Ford Racing Mica Blue.

I've bought a disk lock to protect the steering wheel and an OBD lock, but no car yet!