Racing line paddles

nervus

Reaction score
Hi, I finally got around to fitting these paddles. Major improvement over the factory plastic parts in my opinion:

Attachments

• IMG_4056.jpg
    IMG_4056.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_4057.jpg
    IMG_4057.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_4058.jpg
    IMG_4058.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Adam14 and voorhees
They really are, they make you want to use them!
If anyone wants any advice on fitting just pm me.. its daunting but not difficult!

They really are, they make you want to use them!
If anyone wants any advice on fitting just pm me.. its daunting but not difficult!
Are these the ECS tuning ones? I've been looking at them for a long time but couldn't find any info online on how to fit them.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Are these the ECS tuning ones? I've been looking at them for a long time but couldn't find any info online on how to fit them.

They are made by Racing Line. Quality is flawless.

TAW customs do a similar Carbon version which look nicer but they use the standard plastic
Paddle and graft on so its still flexy.

These are very positive and the fit and feel is rifle bolt precision engineering.

They are nice but think they do look a little too aftermarket for me, if I was going to replace my stock paddles I’d go with the new RS6 metal pedals they aren’t much larger but give that OEM feel still and can be picked up for around £60.

Well done on the install though I’m not brave enough to be removing the airbag on mine to get them fitted. I’ve ordered some ECS paddle shift extensions instead which should arrive soon, they seem good quality and aren’t too big compared to some usual stick on ones you see, so hopefully keep that OEM feel and finish I’m after.

They are nice but think they do look a little too aftermarket for me, if I was going to replace my stock paddles I’d go with the new RS6 metal pedals they aren’t much larger but give that OEM feel still and can be picked up for around £60.

Well done on the install though I’m not brave enough to be removing the airbag on mine to get them fitted. I’ve ordered some ECS paddle shift extensions instead which should arrive soon, they seem good quality and aren’t too big compared to some usual stick on ones you see, so hopefully keep that OEM feel and finish I’m after.
The OPs paddles look very similar to the ECS ones, which is why I asked my question. I'm in the same boat as you, the ECS ones appear to be straight swap/attach and give a bit more quality than the OEM plastic rubbish.

The OPs paddles look very similar to the ECS ones, which is why I asked my question. I'm in the same boat as you, the ECS ones appear to be straight swap/attach and give a bit more quality than the OEM plastic rubbish.

Yeah think ECS stock a few different ones from what I remember, the ones I went for are just some smaller stick on ones with 3M tape rather than a full replacement. I’ll post some photos when they arrive to show what they look like :icon thumright: