Racedriver grid.

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
Bought this on monday and i think its great i actually prefer it to gtp,
anyone else got it online is awesome as well

Played the demo and its really good, actually had quite a few of my mates say to me that its what GT5P shoudlve been....

Its an amazing game,codemasters have done it again:)
Best racer on the 360 by a long shot!Forza was cool and the latest PGR looked
like eye candy but this game feels like real racing and has fantastic graphics and
a silky smooth frame rate(most of the time!)

Do you guys really think that? I have got Forza and PGR (which are both good racing games) and I bought this and I think it's rubbish.

The graphics are impressive but the gameplay is too arcadey. It's more like Outrun than Gran Turismo (my idea of a perfect racing game)

Does anyone agree?

yeah i would agree graphics are superb, and it is quite arcadey but i like that, a great game to pick up and play. like the online play too, apart from getting slammed into a wall right at the start, or bumped just as you'r about to take the first corner perfectly, grrrrr.

Do you guys really think that? I have got Forza and PGR (which are both good racing games) and I bought this and I think it's rubbish.

The graphics are impressive but the gameplay is too arcadey. It's more like Outrun than Gran Turismo (my idea of a perfect racing game)

Does anyone agree?
I personally say its the best driving game ever.... have you tried it with no driver aids on?? you can make it arcadey by having TC on and brake assit, but take them all off and bump up difficulty to next level, then it certainly is a totally different ball game....

I keep meaning to pick this up, loved the demo

Got this yesterday and must agree with the majority
remove the driving assists and its a solid game :icon_thumright:

I got this yesterday and had a little play. Quite impressed by the overall game, it gets abit annoying online when some South American thinks its funny to wipe you out.

loving this game, anyone up for some AS.net multiplayer on the 360? Add me: KitsA3

I got this with GTAIV and Beijing 08 and a PS3. £450 gulp...

Where can i find all your nicknames so i can add you to my fwends list?

It would be good to have and AS racenight :)

I got this with GTAIV and Beijing 08 and a PS3. £450 gulp...

Where can i find all your nicknames so i can add you to my fwends list?

It would be good to have and AS racenight :)

make it here...