Race Diagnostics vent kit any good??

good bit of kit, do a search on it on here....loads of info on what it has and what it doesnt have......

Prefer the one that uses your iPhone or iPod Touch.

Has a wireless connection, and syncs up on bluetooth, plus you get a touch screen, and an iPod.

Now all I need is an iPhone???????

If I didn't already have an iPhone I'd go for the race diagnostics vent kit... I've seen it in action and can say that it's a really trick piece of kit, which gives you a few options and settings to play with...

I have an iPhone though and am a sucker for pretty graphics, so will be getting the Rev app and the wifi OBDII dongle, well worth the money and gets the bonus points for being able to diagnose/monitor almost any car from 10-15 metres away. Sweeet :)

I love the look of the liquid. Very useful

Any links to more info on the iphone one?

Rev all they way, just need an iphone and obd connector haha.

Now this is what I was looking for http://megatunix.sourceforge.net/
If I had the time, or the ability to turn one of those old laptops I have lying around in to something useful it would be great, but seeing as I don't, here is an open source product for some one who can.

The liquid S3 is a handy tool to have, My mate has one which I've borrowed occasionally... I've thought about investing in one to although I've got an i-phone so liked to know a bit more about this app...

Im thinking a boost gauge in my drivers side left vent and I have a special mini laptop ready for vag.com which fits nicely in my glovebox.

Only really want to monitor boost constantly.