R8 V10 Deals PCP/HP/Finance

wicked_initials

Reaction score
Hey! I'm no stranger to performance Audi's and finance but not to the expense of an R8.

I know in the past I have seen amazing PCP deals of £10K in @ £1,000 a month on a £135K brand new R8 V10 back in 2014.

Has anyone got any finance quotes of the new R8 V10 and pricing, or even better if you are willing to, let me know what you paid for your new R8 (Congrats by the way).

This is not me being lazy, I've scoured in the internet for every detail of finance quotes I can find but what the internet shows and what can be achieved playing off various Audi garages in incredible and to try and answer any question before they are asked.

No, I'm not suggesting above is my limit in-terms of deposit or monthly payment, I'm just stating what was once doable.
Yes, I know there are older models for significantly cheaper.
Yes I've looked at what they cost and have an idea on finance but often new car deals can be significantly better than old ones, at least when it comes to finance and rates etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
Awesome, I guess either no one wants to share or no one has any idea. Great job guys, please to be part of the forum.

[mention]wicked_initials [/mention] Hello, I'm not sure why people haven't replied people probably don't want to disclose what they're paying which is fair enough. Are you in the market for one? If so, let me know and I can see what I've got available for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk