R53 2 FLY (uk reg sale) sold my rs3

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
£2k for an old style reg plate that if spaced incorrectly to make it read what you think it reads, risking forfeit of the reg to the authorities? You are barking mate. :haha:

Doja cat

But he's not wrong is he?

Just look at the amount of regulation changes to number plates alone in effect from 1st of this month.

Daggerit

But he's not wrong is he?

Just look at the amount of regulation changes to number plates alone in effect from 1st of this month.
Exactly my thoughts as well.

NevMan

Well known member
Barking mad

FBF01

Detest these plates, absolute classless

Keano04

R53 is a type of mini. You might get some interest on a mini forum as an alternative potential market….

Although price may be an issue as you can buy r53s around the same money as you want for the plate.

Frizzley

R53 is a type of mini. You might get some interest on a mini forum as an alternative potential market….

Although price may be an issue as you can buy r53s around the same money as you want for the plate.

A cheaper option would be to bid on this one instead!
9621472E-FA1B-4ED8-9B97-62A0E19FDD7A.jpeg

NevMan

Well known member

Haha, too true, old R53 minis likely cheaper than plate

3vans

104C38CA-68F9-41A8-8489-0FFFA1045D0A.jpeg

Plenty available RS03…

royalsteve68

View attachment 243305
Plenty available RS03…
Not overly keen on private plates. But I nearly bought RS03 CAR for £999 when i bought my RS3 8 V saloon. But some bellend in a cr..py Ford RS bought it instead. Hopefully its for sale now the engine has packed up.

royalsteve68

R53 2 FLY - £2K is crazy​

So what does that spell...mean no understand