R Tech Remap Results

Too bad theres no refund on the cards, there's new clearance on magnex cat backs for the S3 on ebay for £335 incl delivery down from £500. Looks loud but I bet it flows well enough

XSFA1.jpg
Hmm damn that is a bargain. would have gone for that a month back lol. How comes that back box is in line then? Thought they had to be transverse due to haldex in the way.

i ordered the magnex about 2 weeks ago so hopefully it will be fine and not too loud
defo hoping to achieve more than 254.4bhp with it
also most custom systems are straight like this

Hmm damn that is a bargain. would have gone for that a month back lol. How comes that back box is in line then? Thought they had to be transverse due to haldex in the way.

Look at the stock piping, it's pretty straight piping. Magnex just put a short back box in, miltek/jetex/OEM opt for tranversely mounted bigger back box

audi-s3-8l-exhaust-system-backbox-rear-silencer-tailpipe-centre-1997-2003-[2]-418-p.jpg

i ordered the magnex about 2 weeks ago so hopefully it will be fine and not too loud
Cool, get some pics up when you have it on :)

yeh will do steve
really ****** off for you in this
feel your being mugged off and its not right at all
still happy with the cars driving???

I had my Leon mapped at R-Tech, fantastic service and quality (CR Turbos hybrid K03 fitted)

Now upon my first session with Niki, the car made 265bhp at 1.3/4 bar, and feedback then is it wouldn't flow. I too was also supposedly running an uprated downpipe with sports cat, but clearly there was an issue (supplied and fitted by Blueflame many years ago).

I decided to pull off the downpipe and sports cat to take a look....

downpipe was barely measuring in at 2.25" (awful restriction) and the sports cat (200 cell) was also restrictive.

I replaced these parts with a decat and 3" downpipe (I also fitted a supersize TIP at this point). Car went back to R-Tech and made 291bhp. Flow is key and just because a well respected exhaust manufacturer state the exhaust is of good quality, doesn't mean it is.

If a car won't flow and Niki is reporting it won't flow, then somewhere on the car the hardware isn't up to scratch.

Reactions: mister.c.
hope magnex box for yours is better than the old valver ones I saw. Tiny inside..