Quick update

SamB2020

Reaction score
So rather than posting multiple answers on numerous threads I thought I’d let you all know where I’m at with my A3 S-line tdi
So as many of you may know I had a few issues with my car since I collected it back in November.

Firstly the 3rd page on the mmi isn’t happening and to be honest a lot of the problems with the mmi started after the dealer tried to software update.

Issues with the hill assist have been traced to a faulty module that’s now been replaced

Squeaky door mirror has been sorted ( not sure what they did)

mmi rebooting fault found to be the on/off button ( only used it once and that was at the request of Audi Digital to reboot the system) so probably is true.

google maps and connection is now working again , dealer has reset the system.

Audi connect App is working fine today with a iPhone first time in three weeks it’s worked.

I’ve driven the car back home from the dealers and everything worked fine so hopefully everything is now sorted and my notice of rejection can be revoked. I’ll keep you all updated if any problems come back

Hopefully this info will help anyone having the same issues

Reactions: DreamInCode, Santiago and AdamInKent
So rather than posting multiple answers on numerous threads I thought I’d let you all know where I’m at with my A3 S-line tdi
So as many of you may know I had a few issues with my car since I collected it back in November.

Firstly the 3rd page on the mmi isn’t happening and to be honest a lot of the problems with the mmi started after the dealer tried to software update.

Issues with the hill assist have been traced to a faulty module that’s now been replaced

Squeaky door mirror has been sorted ( not sure what they did)

mmi rebooting fault found to be the on/off button ( only used it once and that was at the request of Audi Digital to reboot the system) so probably is true.

google maps and connection is now working again , dealer has reset the system.

Audi connect App is working fine today with a iPhone first time in three weeks it’s worked.

I’ve driven the car back home from the dealers and everything worked fine so hopefully everything is now sorted and my notice of rejection can be revoked. I’ll keep you all updated if any problems come back

Hopefully this info will help anyone having the same issues
Hope all stays well mate and that it may help others find a solution. I am ****ing myself that I may inherit these faults when I get mine around May/June time. I hope this maybe the start of Audi sorting out their ****!

Reactions: NIKLDN
I hope this was the result of Audi wanting to solve your issues rather than just avoid you rejecting the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: auzzam_crd