quick questions

HIGGINS

Reaction score
My car is a Audi A3 2.0tdi s-line quattro 2006

P1020408.jpg

Will the 2009 audi a3 front bumper fit my car?
Will the 2009 audi a3 grill fit my car with the current bumper?

will this grill fit my car?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-Black...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a5adb3d6a

think you need to change wings, bonnet, front panel, lights ect. personally think that your front end looks better than the 09 one

hmm what about the grill in the link. will that fit? im really wanting the grill etc black

just had a good look at the grille on ebay, its off an 09 a3 so it definetly wont fit your bumper

meh would you reccomend just getting mine sprayed?

yeah, think i would. it will look good with a black grille along with that splitter

yeah get yours resprayed mate.will looks the nuts with the red body.

guys not to hi jack but, i want to have mine sprayed but in the plate recess there are screw holes, i want to put my short plate on but the holes will be on show, could they be plastic welded and filled?

get it sprayed pal, just as i did really does look the nuts especially with car been red really stands out. nice mod worth doing.
19492839.jpg

is that gloss black? how much did it set you back? are the fog light covers sprayed aswel?

awesome btw :o.k:

yes it is gloss black did the full thing really looks the dogs in the flesh, didnt cost me anything has my dad did it for me at his garage with some spare paint lol. no the covers are just factory black and thanks really turns heads too. think you should go for it.

Will the 2009 audi a3 front bumper fit my car?

Yes and no, you will require a new bonnet, wings, lights, radiator surround and headlight brackets, also note that prefacelifts have 4 mounting points for the wings and the 09 chassis has only 3

Will the 2009 audi a3 grill fit my car with the current bumper?

No its wider and shorter i believe

will this grill fit my car?

No, delt with the answer in the above questions

right ill get a few quotes see how it turns out, thankyou :D