Quick question or advise needed

Customboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to ask is it ok to fit a vr6 maf and large jetex filter to my car running stage 2 or would that be a big no no?

Hi everyone just wanted to ask is it ok to fit a vr6 maf and large jetex filter to my car running stage 2 or would that be a big no no?

You don't need to fit a VR6 MAF tube... it will ****** the map big time if you did anyway and would need to be 're' mapped so the ECU knows what to do with it... larger MAF tube will slow airspeed and so the ECU will actually see less airflow as the scaling will be out..

<tuffty/>

Ok cool will just pack it up with the rest of my bits for the ko4 conversion cheers tuffy was thinking of using the jetex filter but I will need to fit the vr6 maf !

either get a reducer for the jetx filer or just put the Maf on whenyou do the convesion

Yeah I was thinking of getting a reducer but I can wait no need to rush just yet lol !!

Got a large 80mm cone one with extension hose for just £30!! Got to love eBay also picked up vr6 clutch and flywheel for only £60!! Only done 2.5k ko4 here I come !!

Yeah I've been so lucky with bits so far buzzer, just bought a reducer now so will fit the jetex once it comes in the post !!