Quick poll please

Buxton2901

Reaction score
Just after quick opinions on which look is better?

Thinking if quattro badge off then move the plate down a bit
3ef3274c3b887cc1f884302442fdaeb4.jpg
9cd1c7eb624149302c041d9445c17cb5.jpg
0ffe6bbcc014ec38805c51ea752feb2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

without the quattro badge, i prefer the understated, wolf in sheep's clothing look . yes drop the badge slightly so the bottom rests on the horizontal grill line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buxton2901
without the quattro badge, i prefer the understated, wolf in sheep's clothing look . yes drop the badge slightly so the bottom rests on the horizontal grill line. depending on how it looks lower the rings to even up the top spacing too
The rings are fixed on the grille unfortunately but I will move the number plate down and see what looks like
Cheers

Hmmm.......I agree with JSR...prefer the Q car. look so I agree...ditch the big quattro...drop the plate a bit.. small silver or red on black quattro badge in the usual position...maybe matt black rings?....voila..... stealth on wheels

Hmmm.......I agree with JSR...prefer the Q car. look so I agree...ditch the big quattro...drop the plate a bit.. small silver or red on black quattro badge in the usual position...maybe matt black rings?....voila..... stealth on wheels
For some crazy reason my wife likes the chrome rings so I'm seriously considering divorce lol I'll talk her round I'm sure

Without the badge for me and the plate lowered slightly

if it's not a quattro... you can't have the badge ;)

It's a bitdi 313ps quattro so I can have the badge but think it looks better without

Reactions: ScottFree and KMC23W
rofl....yeh reckon you can have the badge then Bux...just put one of the small ones on (although you may have to hunt down a clamp version because you have the egg crate)...I am about to matt black all my badges front, rear and sides (the S Line badge) getting rid of the TDI....this weekend will post some pics when I get a chance

i agree dont like the plate there - what about the quattro badge near the bottom and to the left of where your plate is now, veery low down the grill

Nah np...Bux has a BiTurbo so has way too much power anyway...agreed plate needs to go above lower grill

2 badly photoshopped suggestions
i expect you will attach the right badge and level it!
and now prefer it without - off to take mine off now!

Bux1
Bux2

2 badly photoshopped suggestions
i expect you will attach the right badge and level it!
and now prefer it without - off to take mine off now!

View attachment 176219 View attachment 176220
Thanks for that. Just feel it is lacking something. If I'm honest I don't like the small quattro badge in that position.
I'm so frustrated

Nah np...Bux has a BiTurbo so has way too much power anyway...agreed plate needs to go above lower grill
Lol ya damn right tuning box pushing it too 350bhp
Accidentally raced a e63 AMG Merc this morning thinking it was just an e350 oops

Lol ya damn right tuning box pushing it too 350bhp
Accidentally raced a e63 AMG Merc this morning thinking it was just an e350 oops

going a bit OT - you have a DTUK box, what settings are you on ? im on P2 but any of the "+" (on all P1/2/3/) bring the EML on going down steep hills in a low gear and on hard acceleration the tiptronic thuds. same car as you - having said that i just love the beast!

going a bit OT - you have a DTUK box, what settings are you on ? im on P2 but any of the "+" (on all P1/2/3/) bring the EML on going down steep hills in a low gear and on hard acceleration the tiptronic thuds. same car as you - having said that i just love the beast!
Mine is a TDI tuning box but on any setting above 4 (1-7) it over fuels and causes dpf regen too often.. and just doesn't feel right on full acceleration

Mine is a TDI tuning box but on any setting above 4 (1-7) it over fuels and causes dpf regen too often.. and just doesn't feel right on full acceleration

ah ok, makes sense, on the DPF regen topic i have used this

https://www.powerenhancer.co.uk/sho...d-pro-diesel-cleaner-pea-concentrate-639.html

and this regularly

https://www.powerenhancer.co.uk/sho...oil-ar6900-d-max-advanced-fuel-synthesis.html

overall on long runs 45+ MPG and regens only about once per tankful

Leave the Quattro badge off; adds nothing to the look

I think the problem is you have the line running across the grill; would have been better without.....

Something like this funnily enough :D

Leave the Quattro badge off; adds nothing to the look

I think the problem is you have the line running across the grill; would have been better without.....

Something like this funnily enough :D

That was the first grille style I prefer but it was seized by customs lol.
Had to settle for the split quattro one in the end!!!

I’ve notice a lot of the Chinese grills are back on eBay, but they’ve blacked over the Audi badge to get around the copyright ban...