Quick part number request...

Reaction score
Hi guys / girls,

I'm having some paintwork done soon to my A3 passenger door through Audi (warranty job) and wanted to get the exterior door handle cover replaced for the later type with the chrome strip on top as it's gonna cost me less than buying the rattle cans of paint / lacquer to have them done.

My local TPS (who are normally quite good) are at a loss to order in the right ones and have now twice got the plain /primed door handle cover without the chrome strip.

Does anyone have the correct part number for them? My car is a 56' plate A3 2.0T, am I right in thinking that the later 8P3 handle cover will fit?

My thanks in advance for your help,

I've had a look through the website (thanks for the link) but the door handle covers aren't listed on there....

Perhaps someone could PM a reg number and I could get TPS to trace it that way maybe?

Any help appreciated,

What car have you actually seen this chrome handle on ?

All the part numbers in ETKA are for primed handle covers and there is no mention of chrome !

Maybe they are supplied in primer with a chrome strip ! Part number for the 2012 MY is 4F0 839 239 (GRU primer)