****** Question

Ah Nice one fella!

Don't suppose you know which fuse is for the cigarette lighter? I need my sat nav and it all stopped working yesterday!

[ QUOTE ]
Just pull it off carefully.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never a truer word said...... Mine cracked a while ago when I tried to take mine off......

Right i have brought in the panel. The Fuse layout is on a sticker so perhaps yours has been removed.

No.33 is the Fag lighter and it should be a 15A fuse.

If you need to know anymore let me know as i have the panel here beside me.

Is there a haynes manual for the A4 v6? i was having trouble finding one so popped down to the haynes museum as its only 20mins away and asked there and they had nothing listed for it only manuals for the 4 cylinder models.

No, the Haynes manual doesn't cover the V6, but it'll still be ok for a lot of other non-engine-specific stuff, including the fuse box.

Well this was odd, I swapped what we thought were the fog lights fuse with the fag lighter one with a view to stopping on the way back and getting some new fuses. Went to leave, car turned over but never started.

Strange. Tried it a few times and still no joy. The only thing I had done since the car last run was swap the fuses over. Put the fuse back in the 'foglight' one and hey presto, the car started!

How wierd is that?Was wondering if it was the imobilizer fuse or something?