Question..someone must know! (pan roof owners mainly!)

moonlight

Reaction score
Hi

I'll try and keep this question short...I'm in the middle of ordering.....(A3 saloon sline)

Dealer has stated that to have the pan roof I must have the Interior Light Pack...the configurator states ILP, Vanity Mirrors , Xenon (it isn't clear if this is or /and) but I can configure the whole spec without having any other extras

If selecting the sport model and selecting the roof it gives options of 4 (the vanity mirrors being the cheapest)..only one needs to be selected....so £55

Ill vanity mirrors are standard on the s-line so that's why the configurator allows the pan roof w/o any other extras..i'm thinking!

Problem is with the extra £170 the dealer is asking I will have to sacrifice the seat material and I feel sure that I don't need the ILP with the roof....the configurator says not he say yes....

Answers on a postcard

(realize it aint that short but could have been longer!)

Thanks!

Reactions: pburv
Ive ordered RS3 with Pan roof and no ILP and there was no problem
If it does it ok on configurator then it is ok I think
When he puts order in anything that doesn't configure the factory won't accept.

I'm currently speaking with Audi CS...22 minutes so far ...jeez ....

btw...anyone seen the new configurator.?..half the colours have been discontinued!

Well CS state that I need all 3!......ha and my local dealer has just called to say I don't need all three!....so I've ordered it ...thank ****

I've pano roof on mine and didn't need ILP either! Glad you got it ordered, let the wait begin :D

I have the pano but not the ILP and was confused when it arrived as I thought I had ordered it but sadly not :cry:Spring the extra for it as I wish I had known about but am now trying to retro it at a lot more cost:angry:

I have pan roof with ILP and can honestly say that the ILP - in my opinion - is worth it if you can run to it.

Reactions: davc, SRT and Rob2k68