Question: interior light package?

FishyFinger

Reaction score
I have ordered a A3 SB S Line with comfort pack and the adaptive xenon headlights and understood that this includes the interior light package. But now looking closely not sure if it does. Can anyone confirm if this is the case please otherwise I will go back to the dealer as they told me it does. Can the interior light package be fitted at the dealers or only at the factory? as my A3 is due for delivery early to mid August

thank you

No you have to specify interior light package separately. I know coz I have, although i've gone for LED headlights.

You can double check by going on the Audi Configuration and build your A3. If you click "Expert mode" bottom left when on the equipment page, it lists all the options. Then if you click on the black " i " icons to the left of the item cost, it will open a large window telling you what is exactly included. (These will be list bottom left of said window).

Last edited:
Also, I think it's a factory fit only, I understand the interior lighting is a bit more complex than just extra map reading lights.

So can anyone with the interior light package share some night shots to show where is illuminated??

No it doesn't and I'll tell you where the dealer is getting confused.

You've ordered "PXA - Adaptive headlights with Xenon Plus headlights" which is the S-Line add-on to the standard Xenons. This option doesn't include the Interior Light pack.

I suspect where the dealer is getting confused is this option:

"WB6 - Xenon light package" which is the full Xenon option for Sport models which don't have Xenons as standard. This option does include the Interior light pack.

Basically the dealer's an idiot and should check the options more carefully than this. I'd have a word with them but, if you car is due that soon, it could be too late to change it now.