Question for owners

Daggerit

Reaction score
A quick question for people who actually managed to get hold of a car already, since I don't have my car yet.

Wondering if there's any power supplies in the arm rest or if it's just at the front? The two USB-C connections at the back would've been really helpful for the kids (if I ever allow the messing things to ride in the car) to keep devices charged on longer trips, but they've been removed so looking for alternatives.

Thanks!

A quick question for people who actually managed to get hold of a car already, since I don't have my car yet.

Wondering if there's any power supplies in the arm rest or if it's just at the front? The two USB-C connections at the back would've been really helpful for the kids (if I ever allow the messing things to ride in the car) to keep devices charged on longer trips, but they've been removed so looking for alternatives.

Thanks!
There’s a 12v charger in the back so you could buy one of these Amazon product

Reactions: Daggerit
There’s a 12v charger in the back so you could buy one of these Amazon product

Thanks for that, as long as there's something then that'll keep them going. If they're allowed in it. Might have to tape them down or something so they don't touch everything or put their feet on the backs of the chairs or drop crumbs everywhere somehow. Haha.

Mine has 2 USB-c at the front / 12v near the handbrake switch and 2 USB-c in the rear
Oh and 12V in the Boot....

Reactions: Daggerit
Thanks for that, as long as there's something then that'll keep them going. If they're allowed in it. Might have to tape them down or something so they don't touch everything or put their feet on the backs of the chairs or drop crumbs everywhere somehow. Haha.
Dog guard and in the boot it is then :)

• Haha
Reactions: IanL-RS3 and Daggerit