Question about insuring my audi a4 avant ?

britpop95

I have recently bought a 02 audi a4 1.9 tdi avant. and when i come to it with my insurance company they said they will not insure it untill they have copies of the reg document , mot , bill of sale , copy of me and my wifes driving licsences.

I asked them why but they will not tell me. I did a HPI check and the usual text check and everything came back fine on them its even had an RAC check and that came back fine. I really cant think why they need all this info i have been with the insurance company for years. Anyone any ideas???

Ads

ASN Veteran
I have recently bought a 02 audi a4 1.9 tdi avant. and when i come to it with my insurance company they said they will not insure it untill they have copies of the reg document , mot , bill of sale , copy of me and my wifes driving licsences.

I asked them why but they will not tell me. I did a HPI check and the usual text check and everything came back fine on them its even had an RAC check and that came back fine. I really cant think why they need all this info i have been with the insurance company for years. Anyone any ideas???

Is this insurance company based in Lagos?

Dane

Had an 8L S3, a B5 RS4 now I have a B8 S4
Is this insurance company based in Lagos?

:lmfao:

britpop do a confused.com and search see if you can get a similar quote. If you can, tell saga there being stupid and you'll take your business elsewhere if they don't buck up theyre ideas

britpop95

Ye ive already done a quote on compare the market mate and loads of companies are giving quotes. But saga will not tell me why they want all this info i just hope there not holding something back that i really should know. cheers mate

britpop95

Thanks for that info matey ive never had a problem like this before. and im actually just swapping from my old car to this audi staying on the same policy