Quattro twin exit diffuser

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
Guys how much do these diffusers with a cut out at each end retail for in Audi?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428261654743448

iv got one on mine it was £34 from Sheffield audi.

When I bought the mesh part for mine it was like 40 something so I would imagine the diffuser itself would be more expensive

I got the one with out mesh

i'm pretty sure the part number you're looking for is 8K0807521D 1RR and retails at roughly £46.50

Btw to aid your search, the diffuse you're looking at is for 6 cylinder models, not just quattro specific ;)

Last edited:
As Darren says, 3.0 tdi s-line one fits, just fitted one of these on my A5, obviously from an A5 3.0 tdi.
JG

I'm looking for the full diffuser piece with twin cut outs for the exhausts. Is it 46.50 for the whole diffuser?

I'm looking for the full diffuser piece with twin cut outs for the exhausts. Is it 46.50 for the whole diffuser?

The part number I posted was for the diffuser, minus the insert. I "think" the insert is the same as the 4 cylinder models going by etka. Only had a quick glance, will check again shortly if no-one else has found it by then.

The part number I posted was for the diffuser, minus the insert. I "think" the insert is the same as the 4 cylinder models going by etka. Only had a quick glance, will check again shortly if no-one else has found it by then.
Thanks lad, would appreciate that. Some guy was looking 130 for his used diffuser I was thinking that was expensive

Also is it a straight swap with my old one or will I need new clips or holders etc?