Quattro spacesaver

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there’s a 21” spacesaver wheel available for Quattros fitted with 21”wheels , or do they all have a tin of tyre weld in the boot ? :(
Ta

Does anyone know if there’s a 21” spacesaver wheel available for Quattros fitted with 21”wheels , or do they all have a tin of tyre weld in the boot ? :(
Ta
Wheel shop stocks one -

although It’s a 20# rim it’s the rolling circumference of the wheel + tyre that’s important. The tyre press sticker that is usually on the drivers door / door post also lists the correct size for the space saver tyre

Reactions: TheStigOnline and martinivw
Thanks Frizzley, my Avant currently has 20” wheels fitted (from factory) and I have a 20” spacesaver , but I’ve just bought a set of 21” wheels , I wasn’t sure if I would still be able to use the space saver if I had to

Reactions: Frizzley
Forget my last post , yep I get you , circumference should be the same , going from a 255/35/20 to a 255/30/21, ‍thanks mate

Reactions: TheStigOnline and Frizzley
I used to run a 17" space saver on my golf with 19" wheels.. tbf for how long a space saver is usually fitted for you'll never do anything wrong..

Reactions: martinivw
@martinivw what wheels have you gone for ?
SQ7 9.5x21”, seen them on an Avant a few years back , thought they looked awesome , researching them now i can see loads of avants running them, was going to run a 255/30 on them but I see many have used a 265/30 with no issues

Are you lowered ? I’m still after a set of 21’s but I’ve just fitted a full set of PS4’s on my 20’s.

Are you lowered ? I’m still after a set of 21’s but I’ve just fitted a full set of PS4’s on my 20’s.
Car has adaptive air suspension so ive tweaked (lowered) it as much as I can with Vcds, I’ll see how it sits on the 21’s before I consider a lowering module. I’ve just done the same with my 20’s so will be a little while before the new ones go on

Reactions: Bulldog