Quattro Pic(s).

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I came across this picture and thought it was good! Have a look!
quattrobz.jpg

:anbet: :kissmyrings:

Last edited:
both great pics would have love to see them in video form,

Lol to the little duel above! I found this after a few searches on the net...

ad580.jpg

Hotbox, remind me why you're here? You never seem to have a good word to say about Audi's!

Hotbox, remind me why you're here? You never seem to have a good word to say about Audi's!

Several reasons :yes:

When I joined I had an A3. Kept it for over a year. I have plenty of good words to say about Audis, they are good cars, but I don't like the way they drive! I hate FWD and Quattro is for bitches who can't handle a bit of slip :whistle2: I get more steering feedback from my radio-controlled plastic Porsche than these posh VW's you all like...

And another thing, since getting a BMW (a 5 door 1 series) I have become a target for friendly banter. I love this, and I love giving it back. I also love Audi-Sport.net, and I love all (most) of you. So I'm sticking around.

I also loved the ****** sign I got off an S3 driver this morning. Don't be sore 'cause you couldn't keep up with the ugly RWD automatic through the bends in the rain today, I didn't mean to spoil your drive to work :beee:

Considering a nice Audi for the wife - like I said, fine car, as long as I don't have to drive the boring b*****d :lmfao:

I also loved the w*****r sign I got off an S3 driver this morning. Don't be sore 'cause you couldn't keep up with the ugly RWD automatic through the bends in the rain today, I didn't mean to spoil your drive to work

LMAO keeping up with a beemer in the wet around bends ha ha why was his car stalling because you were crawling ? Everyone knows how bad they are in the wet.

LMAO keeping up with a beemer in the wet around bends ha ha why was his car stalling because you were crawling ? Everyone knows how bad they are in the wet.

Not everyone subscribes to the same bull***t just because 'everyone' knows it...some people prefer to find out for themselves what's actually true. The car is as bad as the driver - which may be why S3 boyo this morning had his **** handed to him by the bushy-haired tosser in a BMW, in the rain, in style

:drag:

who was driving ? Stephen Hawking

your argument for RWD rather than Quattro as safer is hilarious and thats why all these pics are homemade jobbies