Facelift quattro logo on rear doors - S3 Saloon

Black to go with your black trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you've got black edition so its gotta be black!
Sticker

Reactions: Rob2k68, Tom.H, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Come on mate .... Bright luminous green
Download 1
:wtf:

Reactions: azibux1, Supa Koopa, Rob2k68 and 2 others
not yet, later today i should do mate

With the black and blue plates on :grinning:

@Tristan2 I can do them but it's £5 posted for a set, I know in the other thread the chap (can't remember your name now sorry :flushed:) had a few spare sets he was giving away.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
With the black and blue plates on :grinning:

@Tristan2 I can do them but it's £5 posted for a set, I know in the other thread the chap (can't remember your name now sorry :flushed:) had a few spare sets he was giving away.
Forgot to bring some blue tac to stick em on *** :search:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I really like the bold font ......better than my hard to see outline font....non existent really....dont know if the Saloon would suit them though.....Whada ya think kiddo....

Best I could find

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
I really like the bold font ......better than my hard to see outline font....non existent really....dont know if the Saloon would suit them though.....Whada ya think kiddo....
Will look the dogs knackers with a boot lip and front splitter slapped on!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Quite like the ‘quattro ‘ on the sill capping on the Saloon as well as the door. Sportback sill trim is a different shape so has to go on the door.

Defo black btw.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Will look the dogs knackers with a boot lip and front splitter slapped on!

Front splitter is a must as the lower lip on the FL isn't that attractive also l will get the wing arm alloys painted over in a darker shade of grey as well, once l find the money that is lol

Reactions: Rob2k68
Front splitter is a must as the lower lip on the FL isn't that attractive also l will get the wing arm alloys painted over in a darker shade of grey as well, once l find the money that is lol
Yeah I will be after a splitter but not that $400 one...
Dark grey wings and then keep the diamond cut face? The rs6 style ones would look nuts but im not a fan of reps, not as if they would be bad.
Still got them massive looking wheels I had on my sline in the shed, tempted to get them done dark gunmetal and try them on my s3 but they're only on 225s :sadlike:

Yeah I will be after a splitter but not that $400 one...
Dark grey wings and then keep the diamond cut face? The rs6 style ones would look nuts but im not a fan of reps, not as if they would be bad.
Still got them massive looking wheels I had on my sline in the shed, tempted to get them done dark gunmetal and try them on my s3 but they're only on 225s :sadlike:
$400 one???

$400 one???
Yeah that company called method effects, think they're the only ones who have a splitter up for pre order at the moment, $400 and then postage on top of that

Yeah that company called method effects, think they're the only ones who have a splitter up for pre order at the moment, $400 and then postage on top of that

£400 then seems a tad expensive lol

Reactions: MattSedg
Said sticker...on said vehicle

Attachments

• IMG_20170724_200639.jpg
    IMG_20170724_200639.jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Rolly12 and Jassyo06
Says you on said post.... Lol Cheeky folding Carbonara wingers eh.......!!!!!......nice
shame its the only carbon option for the car.....and its not even an official option lol

Makes me regret not paying the extra £1200 for the rotors and mag ride

**** you...... If you fire on anymore options on to your brief........ Audi will need to source them......fe somewhere else..... Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MattSedg
**** you...... If fire on anymore options on to your brief........ Audi will need to source them......fe somewhere else..... Lol

I'll maybe need to source a set of them after I've had the car for a while definitely not from Audi though st their ****** prices

I'll maybe need to source a set of them after I've had the car for a while definitely not from Audi though st their ****** prices

Remember remember optional extras keep you in negative equity for longer mate lol

Remember remember optional extras keep you in negative equity for longer mate lol

Aye I know, Shame Audi don't take them into consideration for your gfv etc.

Said sticker...on said vehicle

Looking good Matt :sunglasses:

Mine were from Lincoln Audi via eBay and were £179 which for genuine Audi is a bargain I think!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and MattSedg
Looking good Matt :sunglasses:

Mine were from Lincoln Audi via eBay and were £179 which for genuine Audi is a bargain I think!

Genuine 19" rotors?!?!? How the F**K??????

Genuine 19" rotors?!?!? How the F**K??????

Ahhh I thought you meant the carbon mirrors :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yeah the wheels are probably more like £179 per spoke!

Ahhh I thought you meant the carbon mirrors :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yeah the wheels are probably more like £179 per spoke!

You're not far off!! :(

Reactions: Tom.H