Facelift QUATTRO grille lettering

kayeng

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know of the size of the QUATTRO lettering on the FL grille? Are there any stickers already available for it? I'm looking to change the colour to match (as close as possible) the body (catalunya) and would prefer decals rather than going thru the trouble of accurately plastidipping the letters.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

Does anyone know of the size of the QUATTRO lettering on the FL grille? Are there any stickers already available for it? I'm looking to change the colour to match (as close as possible) the body (catalunya) and would prefer decals rather than going thru the trouble of accurately plastidipping the letters.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but I recently plasti dipped my black RS3, mind you, the car came in black optic so I wanted the Quattro letters to stand out so I plast dipped them in White.

Sorry for the bad angle, but I don't have any better at the moment and just wanted you to see another point of view.

Attachments

• Quattro RS3.jpg
    Quattro RS3.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 295
Reactions: kayeng
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but I recently plasti dipped my black RS3, mind you, the car came in black optic so I wanted the Quattro letters to stand out so I plast dipped them in White.

Sorry for the bad angle, but I don't have any better at the moment and just wanted you to see another point of view.

yes, thats the end result of what i'm after..contrast looks good