Quattro badge front grill ( the large one)

norad97

Reaction score
Hi, been looking at these big Quattro badge that fits under the number plate
When I get my RS4 grill fitted, I was thinking of fitting one, maybe, can anyone please post any pics and links to buy.

Hi, been looking at these big Quattro badge that fits under the number plate
When I get my RS4 grill fitted, I was thinking of fitting one, maybe, can anyone please post any pics and links to buy.
You posted on my thread I think

When I got the car it had the big badge but in black and it was tatty. So painted it gloass black but it was lost in the black grill
So ordered one of these
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184226058010
£13 so you cant go wrong . Just sticks on using 3M tape that is supplied.
However if you zoom in on the ebay item you will see that where the joins are ( where you can fix it with screws) it is silver and I didnt like that. So my wife got a small paintbrush and airfix black paint and gave those little tabs two coats and now it looks far better

IMG 1365

Reactions: Stu_b7

When I got the car it had the big badge but in black and it was tatty. So painted it gloass black but it was lost in the black grill
So ordered one of these
However if you zoom in on the ebay item you will see that where the joins are ( where you can fix it with screws) it is silver and I didnt like that. So my wife got a small paintbrush and airfix black paint and gave those little tabs two coats and now it looks far better

View attachment 261123
How did you get the sline badge to stay on? I have just fitted an RS4 grill to mine and the sline badge won’t stay on as the clips don’t fit that size honeycomb

I like the look of the badge but for me it looks a bit too much in that space below the number plate, maybe if it was smaller, just my input.

The OE rs4 grill mesh pattern size is different from aftemarket grills which doesnt help.

How did you get the sline badge to stay on? I have just fitted an RS4 grill to mine and the sline badge won’t stay on as the clips don’t fit that size honeycomb

They should do
My badge was from Etsy and it is just the two threads into the clips nothing fancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stu_b7 and Charlie Farley

So ordered one of these

View attachment 261123
That bumper has been bugging me for a while as i have seen the same one recently but just couldnt place it until now.

I fitted one of those ebay ones to my b8 that has the honeycombe grille, lasted about a year before all the silver started wearing off in strange places (nothing rubbing on it) anyhow decided to remove it and decided that I prefer the cleaner look.
like Rob said maybe if they were a bit smaller :0/

They should do
My badge was from Etsy and it is just the two threads into the clips nothing fancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has it got the two threaded bars coming out of the back of it with a washer and nuts to hold it in place? Struggling to find it

Has it got the two threaded bars coming out of the back of it with a washer and nuts to hold it in place? Struggling to find it
come to think of it I now realise what I did. I had a silly RS4 badge on there and THAT had the two threaded bars on it and even sillier butterfly clamps on the back. So what I did was use the threaded bars from that badge, took the s line badge ( new ) and used the bars and some cut down washers and bolts to secure it. That way the bars are thin enough to straddle the honeycombe ( because the ones you see on line are made for the wide standard grille design) and the cut down washer mean you dont see them behind the badge. Hope that helps

Reactions: Stu_b7