1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum remap

Roadrunner146 Nov 13, 2018

1. Roadrunner146

Roadrunner146 Active Member Team Moonlight Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group

I've had my 3.0 mapped by a Quantum dealer believing that I would be getting around 450ish bhp's due to the reduced size pulley that I fitted.
    But am I write in thinking that it needs a tune suited for the new pulley rather than the standard tune offered to all cars that don't have the pulley swap.

Brad.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. bobby singh

bobby singh BSR VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 quattro

Hi Brad More air means more fuel needed so yes you need another map.
    Find someone that can tune these correctly - those guys just throw a generic file on.

4. Roadrunner146

Roadrunner146 Active Member Team Moonlight Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group

Thanks Bobby.
    Now the ECU has been unlocked it should be easier to find someone local .
    Would a a Revo stage 1+ tune only work or would revo want to add stage 1 first .

5. bobby singh

bobby singh BSR VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 quattro

No idea about Revo - but you want the software tuned to match your changes.

6. Roadrunner146

:thumbs up:

7. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Well-Known Member

8. Revo Steve-W

Revo Steve-W Well-Known Member

Capture1.PNG Give your local Revo dealer a call - https://www.onlyrevo.com/dealer-locator

Revo is a complete software file, so a huge difference ans another league over others, this is why Revo stick to developing software for the VAG group, what they know taking many months to write and develop the files, rather than an hour on a computer adding some values purely within the data area, this is why other companies cover such a vast array of vehicles from a Corsa to a Mercedes Sprinter, as there isn't development time involved in most cases.

The Revo file for the 3.0TFSi had over 18 months of development in the real world and will make a huge difference, even offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't agree.

Many a customer on here with experience of Revo Stage 1+